Packages start from $75pp
Dependant on availability
"Perfect way to enjoy all the watersports that Manly has on offer. Standup Paddle (SUP) Boarding , SUPBall, SUP Yoga, Kayaking, Kayak Yoga, Kayak Fitness, Romantic Picnics, Group Activities, fantastic idea for Stag & Hen Do's as well!"
Please note this is only a booking request, not a confirmed booking. We will get back to you as soon as possible to secure your booking.
1. Bookings are essential
2. We will take credit card details as a security deposit for your booking. Nothing will be charged to your credit card until the time of your booking. The package that is confirmed 24 hours prior to the start of your booking is the amount that we will charge for on the day. If you cancel your booking within 24 hours of your booking start time the entire amount will still be charged to your credit card
3. All participants need to read and sign our Indemnity Form prior to each event
4. Some activities are run by external operatures and are subject to separate booking terms and conditions. Full terms and conditions will be available once a booking has been finalised
5. We require all participants that will be kayaking or paddleboarding be able to swim 150m
Bad weather policy
1. Manly Kayak Centre reserves all rights to cancel or reschedule the activity in the event of adverse weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances
2. If Manly Kayak Centre cancels your booking at any point due to weather related issues you will not incur any charges
3. It is up to Manly Kayak Centre’s discretion as to whether it is safe for bookings to go ahead.
Minimum age requirements
1. All participants must be at least 8 years of age or able to competently paddle without assistance
2. Any minors MUST be accompenied by a guardian 18 years of age or older
All of the beaches in North Harbour are strictly alcohol free zones. We cannot transport any alcohol to the beaches.