Please note this is only a booking request, not a confirmed booking. We will get back to you as soon as possible to secure your booking.
Bookings are reccomended to ensure your kayaks or paddle boards are reserved for you. This also means that we can contact you on the morning of your booking if the weather has turned poor and we need to cancel
1. We require all participants to be able to swim 150m
Group Booking Conditions
1. Bookings are essential for group bookings of over 10 participants
2. We will take credit card details as a security deposit for your booking. Nothing will be charged to your credit card until the time of your booking. The number of participants that is confirmed 24 hours prior to the start of your booking is the number that we will charge for on the day. If you cancel your booking within 24 hours of your booking start time the entire amount will still be charged to your credit card
3. All participants need to read and sign our Indemnity Form prior to departure
Bad Weather Policy
1. Manly Kayak Centre reserves all rights to cancel or reschedule any activity in the event of adverse weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances
2. If Manly Kayak Centre cancels your booking at any point due to weather related issues you will not incur any charges
3. It is up to Manly Kayak Centre’s discretion as to whether it is safe for bookings to go ahead.
Minimum age requirements
1. All participants must be at least 8 years of age or able to competently paddle without assistance
2. Any minors MUST be accompenied by a guardian 18 years of age or older