Mini Kayak Tour
- 20% Public Holiday Surcharge Applies
Explore North Harbour and Manly Cove on a Kayak
Explore the highlights of North Harbour by kayak on our mini kayak tour. This 90 minute adventure is perfect for first time paddlers looking for a unique way to explore the highlights of Manly Cove and North Harbour.
You will meet your kayak guide at our West Esplanade location for a tour briefing before hitting the water. After launching your guide will lead the group into the quiet waters of North Harbour exploring some of our favourite beach locations including Fairlight, North Harbour Reserve and the famous Reef Beach where, if you’re lucky, you may spot our resident sea turtle!
After a 30 minute paddle you will land at Reef Beach for a short bushwalk to the historic Arabanoo lookout at Dobroyd Head. Enjoy spectacular views through the Sydney Heads and see the iconic Manly Ferry cruising into Manly Wharf. Then it’s back to Reef Beach where you will have time to relax and have a quick dip before jumping on your kayaks for the final leg back to Manly.
There is no better way to experience the absolute best Manly has to offer!
What to Bring
• Paddling clothes
• Water shoes, thongs for the short walk
• Sun protection, sunscreen, hat
• Thermal top, wind breaker (on cooler days)
• Dry change of clothes for after the paddle
• Drinking water
• A sense of adventure!
• Kayak hire and all safety equipment
• Full safety briefing & paddling instruction
• Experienced and friendly local guide
• Basic skills lesson
• Scenic walk up Dobroyd Head