- 20% Public Holiday Surcharge Applies
- 1 Hour
- 2 Hours
- 3 Hours
- 4 Hours
- Full Day 8 Hours
Explore Sydney Harbour on a Stand up Paddle Board
Rent a stand up paddle board and paddle the gorgeous waters of Manly’s North Harbour. Take your choice between idling around the moored yachts or exploring further afield.
We have a range of boards in our fleet that are suitable for all experience levels. Previous paddling experience is preferred but not required. If you have not SUPped before why not book a lesson with one of our instructors to get the most out of your experience!
Our fleet of SUPs has been specifically designed to have great stability in flat waters. All our standard SUPs are soft board construction which means low impact – ideal for first timers!
What to Bring
- Paddling clothes (rash vest, board shorts, hat)
- Drinking water
- Sunscreen and towel
- Thermal top, wind breaker (on cooler days)
- Dry change of clothes for after the paddle
- Paddle board
- Life vest – provided on request
- Map explanation of our area (North Harbour)
- Basic instruction if required