Rent a single or a double kayak to paddle the pristine waters of North Harbour, exploring exclusive beaches and taking in stunning scenery!
- Private Group Lesson 1-2 Participants
- Private Group Lesson 3-12 Participants
- Private Group Lesson 13+ Participants
- Public Group Lesson
Guided Group Paddle Boarding in Manly Beach
Our private SUP lessons, which include one hour of instruction and one hour of general hire, are designed to make sure you get the most out of your paddle board experience on Sydney Harbour. Choose a one-on-one session or come with friends or colleagues.
Book a private lesson and start your stand-up paddle board journey with Manly Kayak Centre. Our instructors take you through balance, body alignment, and stroke technique and have you mastering the basics in no time. Finish your session with an hour of general hire to explore the beautiful waters of Manly Cove with your SUP board hire.
Stand-up paddle boarding has a shorter learning curve than most other board sports. On average, first-timers begin to feel comfortable on a board within an hour!
Our Sydney Harbour SUP lessons are designed to suit first-timers, and we aim to get you up, paddling, and enjoying the number one fastest-growing water sport in no time.
What you learn
- Safety on the water
- Familiarity with SUP equipment
- Basic paddle strokes and turns
- Correct stances on the board
- Using the paddle for stability
- We teach you some fun tricks if you master the basics!
What to bring
- Paddling clothes
- Sun protection
- Thermal top/wind breaker (cooler days)
- Dry change of clothes for after the paddle