Rent a single or a double kayak to paddle the pristine waters of North Harbour, exploring exclusive beaches and taking in stunning scenery!
DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS BOOKINGS ARE REQUIRED
- Single Kayaks - 1 Hour Hire All Ages
- Double Kayaks - 1 Hour Hire All Ages
- Single Kayaks - 1.5 Hour Hire All Ages
- Double Kayaks - 1.5 Hour Hire All Ages
- Single Kayaks - 2 Hour Hire All Ages
- Double Kayaks - 2 Hour Hire All Ages
Explore Manly Cove on a Kayak
Rent a single or a double kayak to paddle in paradise on the tranquil waters of Manly Cove, exploring some of our favourite beach locations including the famous Reef Beach where, if you’re lucky, you may spot our resident sea turtle!
We provide you with everything you need for your kayak adventure. No prior kayak experience is needed.
Our friendly and experienced staff introduce you to basic paddling techniques and set you up with the necessary kayak skills as well as provide you with all the equipment you need for safe kayaking.
We show you a map of our area of operation, and when you are ready, off you go on your kayak adventure.
What to Bring
- Paddling clothes (rash vest, board shorts, hat)
- Drinking water
- Sunscreen and towel
- Thermal top, wind breaker (on cooler days)
- Dry change of clothes for after the paddle
- Snacks/light lunch to eat on the beaches
- Life vest
- Map explanation of our area (Manly Cove, North Harbour)
- Basic instruction if required