Rent a single or a double kayak to paddle the pristine waters of North Harbour, exploring exclusive beaches and taking in stunning scenery!
3 Beaches Kayak Tour
- 20% Public Holiday Surcharge Applies
- Per Person
Manly Kayak Tour
Your Manly Kayak Tour begins with our knowledgeable and energetic guides teaching you the basics of kayaking before departing on a journey to remember. Soft caramel sand, spectacular look-out points, and isolated beaches are just some of the things you can expect…
Our guides are all Manly locals, offering you insider knowledge of this beautiful area’s secret spots and hidden treasures. During the tour, a full and hearty lunch fuels even the most ravenous of kayakers after an energetic paddle.
We offer the only tour in Sydney Harbour that takes you from ocean to hilltop, exploring all the highlights of North Harbour. Some of the best scenery in Sydney can be found during this stunning four-hour tour, so what are you waiting for? Book today and experience the best that North Harbour has to offer!
What to bring
- Paddling clothes
- Water shoes, thongs for the short walk
- Sun protection, sunscreen, hat
- Thermal top, wind breaker (on cooler days)
- Dry change of clothes for after the paddle
- Drinking water
- A sense of adventure!
- Four-hour kayak hire and all safety equipment
- Full safety briefing and paddling instruction
- Experienced and friendly local guide
- Basic skills lesson
- Scenic walk up Dobroyd Head
- Picnic lunch and refreshments
- Entry to Q Station Museum
- Thermal paddle clothing provided during winter months (June – Aug.)