Rent a stand up paddleboard and paddle the gorgeous waters of Sydney Harbour as a group or solo.
DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS BOOKINGS ARE REQUIRED
- SUP - 1 Hour Hire All Ages
- SUPs - 1.5 Hour Hire All Ages
- SUPs - 2 Hour Hire All Ages
Explore Manly Cove by SUP
Rent a stand up paddleboard to traverse Manly Cove’s crystal clear waters and beautiful beach locations including Fairlight, North Harbour Reserve and the famous Reef Beach.
Our boards are suitable for all experience levels. Previous paddling experience is preferred but not required. If you have not SUPped before why not book a lesson with one of our instructors to get the most out of your experience!
Our fleet of SUPs has been specifically designed to have great stability in flat waters. All our standard SUPs are soft board construction which means low impact – ideal for first-timers!
We show you a map of our area of operation, and when you are ready, off you go!
What to Bring
- Paddling clothes (rash vest, board shorts, hat)
- Drinking water
- Sunscreen and towel
- Thermal top, wind breaker (on cooler days)
- Dry change of clothes for after the paddle
- Snacks/light lunch to eat on the beaches
- Life vest
- Map explanation of our area (Manly Cove, North Harbour)
- Basic instruction if required