Outdoor Yoga Sessions in Manly Beach
Manly Kayak Centre proudly runs all yoga classes in collaboration with flow mOcean. We combine yoga, healthy living, conscious minds, gratitude, and a love of nature, all in one session.
Our Manly Kayak Yoga classes offer basic paddling with a blend of yoga techniques and stretching movements, providing you with core strength, energy, and a revitalized feeling. Kayak yoga classes are moved indoors during the winter months.
Just when you thought yoga couldn’t get any more fun! If you’ve rocked your downward dog in the studio and you’re ready to test your balance and strength, come try a stand-up paddle board yoga class. Deepen your practice, connect with the ocean, and have more fun than ever before.
What to bring
- Paddling clothes (rashie, board shorts, hat)
- Drinking water
- Sunscreen and towel
- Old running shoes and small towel for kayak fitness
- Thermal top, wind breaker (on cold days)
- Dry change of clothes for after the paddle
- Yoga mat or large towel for kayak yoga classes